Type C+ Heater
Every Casso-Solar Technologies’ Infrared Heater, Type “C+”, has the back side of the fused quartz emitter plate specially grooved to generate the required characteristics demanded by the heater.
Precision resistance coils are placed in the grooves, being surrounded on three sides by the fused quartz window, maximizing the energy output of the heater.
The grooving pattern defines the coil layout and secures the coils in position, maintaining uniformity over the life of the heater.
These combined characteristics, along with accurate controllability, can provide system efficiencies of up to 89%.
Consequently, power consumption can be reduced up to 50% on typical systems over conventional infrared heaters and special applications can realize a 60-70% savings.
Contact our Sales Team to discuss our extensive offerings and find out how we can deliver equipment custom-designed for your needs.
- Ease of control
- Heater Emission matched to the product
- High Efficiency
- Design Flexibility
- Reduced maintenance
- Extended Life
- WATT DENSITIES: Up to 50 watts per square inch
- VOLTAGES: Up to 600 volts. 50/60 Hertz
- THICKNESS: 3" (7.62 cm) standard. Thicknesses down to 1" (2.5 cm) are available
- TEMPERATURE RANGE: Up to 1750°F (960°C)
- SIZES: Nominal sizes between 4" x 4" (10 cm x 10 cm) and 14" x 14 (35 cm x 35 cm). Maximum size 20" x 20" (50 cm x 50 cm)
- WEIGHT: Average 11 Lbs. per square foot (5.4 gr. per square cm)
- WAVELENGTH EMISSION: 2.25-6.0 microns, peak adjustable by emitter temperature